Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Introduction to Right Click AFK

Photo taken on February 8th, 2011, trash pull inside of the Vortex Pinnacle when I dinged level 85.

Hello everyone! And welcome to my awesome Hunter blog of awesomeness. I figured I would use this first post to just talk about some random things about my character.

A little information about myself. My old main character is a Restoration Druid on US-Illidan and I just got super burned out just constantly feeling worthless and having Wrath mentality still blaming healers for absolutely everything when it isn't their fault and Restoration Druids just aren't in a good place right now as far as healers are concerned anyway. So I decided to dust my bow off and level my old Hunter to become my second 85 character of the expansion. Hunter was my very first character in the game nearly two years ago and it's nice to bring it back as my main character again.

As of February 9th, 2011 my characters item level is around 232 right now and I am attempting to get her geared enough to start Heroics. She is currently Survival Main Specced and has a Beast Mastery Off-Spec for questing and soloing content, I don't personally like Marksmenship I don't feel like I have enough buttons to press and I just love Survival.

I am a well-rounded Hunter. I do both raiding and PvP. Hunter is the only class that I actually enjoy PvPing with especially in WSG. Roof + Trap Launcher + Ice Trap + Pet Placement + Survival DoTs = Dead Everything. And I raid competatively as well. I haven't raided on my Hunter yet but my Druid is currently 9/12 in current content and I hope to push past that with my Hunter and I have enjoyed doing dungeons so far. I love CCing and Misdirecting stuff to the tank. I feel like such a Trash Hero when I get to Launch a Freezing Trap and a Wyvern Sting and two mobs aren't killing the tank. And oh my gosh another mob is pulled and is running at the healer! Disengage + Misdirect the tank + Multi-Shot. Bamb! Healer saved and you are a hero! I love epic Disengages, it makes me happy.

Current Rotation: Black Arrow => Serpent Sting => Explosive Shot => Cobra Shot x3 => Explosive Shot

Current Pet: My current DPS pet is a black fox from Redridge Mountains. They aren't the best DPS pets but I like the new model and I am waiting to find a new Cataclysm Wolf/Cat to replace it with. For my BM set I have a boar. My boar is an Rotting Agamar from Razorfen Downs and he's black with silver and blue plated armor and looks amazing. If I am ever able to tame Altarius the Spirit Bear he will be my permanent tanking buddy but he is currently very elusive.

Professions: My professions are Engineering and Alchemy. Engineering for my PvP needs and the awesome tinkers and Alchemy for the PvE benefits. Neither are maxxed as of yet because I've been trying to get myself to max level and getting some gold by doing all of the quests in all of the new zones. I haven't done any quests on Alliance since my toon was Horde until around 77 so all of the Alliance quests across the world are open to me to do.

I am currently working on quite a few things with my hunter. I am working on getting her a 346+ item level so I can begin raiding as soon as possible. I am working on getting my two professions maxxed in time for raiding. I am working on getting a full PvP set so I can find an Arena partner and get some titles. I am working on Loremaster because I am kind of a Lore Nerd and I RP from time to time on my hunter and want to actually do the quests all over the world. I have only finished Mount Hyjal in the last few days and about 15 quests away from getting the Vashj'ir achievement. And I am working on going back and collecting Tiers 1-11. I want to go solo the old dungeons and collect the older Tier Hunter gear. Oh, and I want to kill Sinestra. Just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment